is a really great introduction to using Homeopathy at Home for your children and your family. Find out more about this wonderful system of medicine and discover its amazing potential to heal rapidly and gently. The course explains the thinking behind homeopathy and gives practical advise what to prescribe and when to call your GP.
I offer parents regular workshops which will cover the most frequent used homeopathic remedies for the common complaints of children, like fever, coughs, colds, earaches, teething, tummy upsets, travel sickness and much more.
- These workshops are designed for the general public and for Mothers with Children who have an interest in health and wish to understand how Homeopathy works.
- The course is aimed at those who have little or no prior knowledge of homeopathy and its application. I will take you through it step-by-step to help you gain the basic understanding that you can apply in everyday situations.
- By the end of the course you will be able to treat yourself, your family and friends in a wide range of first aid situations and acute illnesses.
- Concepts in health and disease
- Basic principles of homeopathy
- Conditions you can and can’t treat safely
- How to select the right homeopathic remedy
- Guidelines for taking the remedy
- Introduction to Homeopathic remedies from the First Aid Kit
Learn how to help yourself and your family.
These workshops, entitled “Exploring Homeopathy" are held at regular intervals in the Wholistic House of Healing, 4 Buttermilk Walk Galway
All workshops are limited to 15 participants.
You do not need to have a knowledge of homeopathy or medicine to attend. It is suitable for mums and dads, students and any interested individual.
- By the end of the course you will be able and confident to self prescribe commonly used First Aid remedies.
- Gráinne - Freya will introduce you to all the first aid remedies you can find in the basic homeopathic first aid kit.
- The remedies can be used to aid most minor ailments and conditions and can be used by adults and children of all ages.
Parents would do well to purchase a home prescribing kit of homeopathic remedies in 12c or 30c strength.
These can be used to treat minor health problems and for first aid situations such as minor injuries, cuts and burns. Remedies can be bought as a kit. Helios produce excellent remedy kits, which contain a comprehensive range of remedies complete with explanatory guides.
- Complete Homeopathy Handbook (Miranda Castro's Homeopathic Guides) [Paperback]
- Homeopathy for Children, Gabrielle Pinto and Murray Feldman, C.W. Daniel Company, 2000.
- Everybody's Guide to Homeopathic Medicines, Stephen Cummings and Dana Ullman, Jeremy P. Tarcher/Putnam, 1997.
- Homeopathic Self-Care, Robert Ullman and Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman, Prima Publishing, 1997.
Helios Double Helix 18 and Basic 36 kits are ideal for newcomers and the more experienced user of homeopathy. Both kits contain the same 18 remedies to cover the most common ailments and minor injuries for all the family,.
The 36 - remedy kit, however, offers a broader selection of remedies to cover most ailments suitable for home prescribing. Compact and lightweight, these kits are suitable to take with you when going on family outings, weekend breaks, holidays etc.
Each of the kits comes with its own comprehensive booklet which gives an introduction to homeopathy, an A - Z of complaints that can be treated along with a Materia Medica section describing the main uses of the remedies contained. All remedies supplied in 30c potency.
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER PRIOR TO STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT OR WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION.
To order Helios Homeopathic Remedies in Ireland call:
Jean Blake on: 086 377 99 74, 01 840 8023
Homeopathy Supplies Ireland
To order from Helios, UK
Postal Address Helios Homeopathy Ltd
89-97 Camden Rd, Tunbridge Wells
Kent TN1 2QR England
E - mail any orders to: email@example.com
Or you can contact Helios by telephone:
++44 (0)1892 537254